Wednesday we decided to stop at a pumpkin patch in Idaho Falls before going on to Utah because we knew it was the only time we'd be able to go before Halloween. It was just a cute little place with a little hay maze for kids and a cute red barn. My friend Tiffany and her son met us there and she was so nice to let us take pictures with her camera since our batteries were dead. I ended up taking care of a screaming Sydney for most of the time, but David had fun running around with Daddy and in the end we found a cute little pumpkin for David.
A lot of pictures to come from our trip to Utah for Annalise and Steve's wedding!
Back-to-School Recipes
1 week ago


.jpg)

3 comments:
so cute!! hey how was the wedding?? I bet she looked stunning. Can't wait to see pics! Did you do all the photography?
Cute! Pumpkin patches are so fun! I just now saw that for some reason you guys weren't on our list of blogs we keep up with! I changed that right away, so I'm glad to be able to stay update with you! I love how fall looks up there-just fun and a little bit chilly. It's not like that in Arizona!
Fun pictures! Thanks for inviting us. We loved it! And I'm a little behind...I just barely noticed that you tagged me--I'm excited about that!
Post a Comment