2.20.2009

Comparisons

There are quite a few people that have told me Sydney and David look SO much alike. And I guess they do right now, but if you compare Sydney now with an older picture of david at the same age, it's not quite as much. I tried to find a picture where they are making similar expressions and turning their heads the same way. What do you think?

5 comments:

Kelly Spence said...

It is fun to compare. You can tell they are siblings, but they definitely look different.
I like your background and picture on top.

Leanna said...

They don't look exactly alike, but they definitely have some very similar features like the same face and eye shape.

Kyle and Amanda said...

I don't think that they look very much a like- but that could just be me. Oh, and I really like your apple picture on the front!

Shelby and Ted said...

They are definetly related, that's for sure. They both just have the same look that they give you. It is adorable. :)

Janel said...

I personally think they look a lot a like. Of course Sydney looks more like a girl, and David looks more like a boy. I love your apple picture. Did you take that? You probably did you are such a good photographer.