This last weekend was a whole lot of fun! We finally did something out of the ordinary that we don't normally do! Friday night we went to go see the 6th Harry Potter movie!! It was sooo awesome!!! We saw it with Scott's sister and our brother in law and my brother and some of his friends. So fun. Then on Saturday we went to Rigby lake and went swimming and had a barbecue. And after that we went to my brother and sis in laws house and had a bonfire and s'mores. It was such a fun day!
Friday at the park.Out to eat before the movie.
Russ hanging out with Sydney.
Hilary trying to get David's life jacket on.
Silly brothers.
Back-to-School Recipes
1 week ago


.jpg)

3 comments:
You look so great! You don't even look pregnant! What a fun day that must have been :) I can't wait to see HP6 !!!!!
That was a fun day! The picture of Russ and Sydney is my favorite!
Love your hair! I'm so jealous of the double stroller. I want to go on a HP date. Glad to hear it's a good one! I just want to see Ginny get Harry. Silly, but true.
Post a Comment