Saturday morning we took off with Scott's older sister and her family, and his younger brother and his family for the mountains to find our Christmas tree. Our car almost didn't make it to where we were going, but we got there! We couldn't find any 'real' Christmas trees so we all got a lighter green pine tree. I guess we just don't know where to go to get a beautiful tree. But it's cheaper and more fun this way so it's ok. David and Sydney didn't like it much though. They both cried for most of the time. Oh well. Scott and I were still able to have a good time. Here are some pictures...
Back-to-School Recipes
1 week ago


.jpg)

7 comments:
Hmmm, there's got to be some good place to get a Christmassy tree. We are in the same mountain range, after all. I'm sure once you put decorations on your tree it'll look lovely! I want to see pictures of that.
Maybe next year you should come get your tree down here with us :)
That looks awesome!!!! I wish we could do something like this! Maybe one day when we have our own home or something cool like this!
Wow!! Your hubby looks amazingly strong! You should blow that picture up for him. Then when he is feeling weak, he can go look at his picture and feel strong.
No crooked tree this year?
No, I wasn't going to allow that again. =)
You guys are hardcore! What a fun tradition for your family.
I love Jon Schmidt I remember seeing him in concert when we were there. He is fantastic. That's so neat he has had such a huge influence on you and your music!!
I'm going to have to get a copy of that pic of me and owen!
Post a Comment