This semester Scott needs the computer with him every day at school, and I don't know how often I'll be able to get on it in the evenings because of his homework. Just thought I'd let you guys know that I might not be able to post as often. I hope I can, but it might not work. We'll definitely update when the baby comes though!
As a side note, thanks to all you who voted in our poll. I think they're fun. I have to say though, do I really have that many readers, or are some of you voting more than once? =) I don't mind either way. Scott and I agree with those of you who voted for Parker. That will be his name unless it doesn't fit him at all when he's born. I guess we'll see. We still need to come up with a middle name though. I'd like to use a family name, but so far none have stuck out to me that also flow with Parker. We need to get on it!
Back-to-School Recipes
1 week ago


.jpg)

4 comments:
I couldn't pick 2 names if that helps.
I hope you get to blog more!!
Sad, I will miss it!
I only voted once! You must just be popular. And I voted for Parker ;) Love it!! Are you excited for his arrival?? It's coming so soon. Can't wait to see pics of your new lil guy! Best of luck with names - oh AND with labor/delivery ;) Praying everything goes smoothly for you.
Post a Comment